Guerriers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[En cours] Liste stuff wawa wotlk Empty [En cours] Liste stuff wawa wotlk

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:04
Contents
Introduction - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Gems - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Backs - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Chests - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Feet - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Rings - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Hands - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Heads - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Leggings - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Necklaces - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Ranged - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Shields - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Trinkets - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Belts - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Weapons - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Bracers - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot
Shoulders - WOTLK Tanking Gear List - TankSpot

Version History
(27/10/2008) - Added a couple of new items, not much though.
(10/10/2008) - Names and sources updated for a lot of items. Changed the baseline gear to include more block value and the boss to hit harder.
(1/10/2008) - Another large batch of items after a couple of weeks of slackage.
(19/9/2008) - Loads of new items.
(17/9/2008) - Misc. updates. New armor slot comments.
(16/9/2008) - Added more T4/T5 level gear. Fixed some item IDs on.
(15/9/2008) - More new items.
(12/9/2008) - Many new items added. Item links still missing for a few of them.
(11/9/2008) - New items added from latest beta patch, more to come. Updated to WOTLK version of Vitality talent, Stamina is worth slightly more now. Fixed a few mistakes. Added all Rare and Epic gems. Standard gem is now 24 Stamina instead of 21 - adds more value to sockets.
(10/9/2008) - Added WOTLK enchants for most item slots.
(9/9/2008) - Added several TBC items, fixed a couple that were still using old stats, and added on-use effects. Some new WOTLK items added too, including the level 75 shield from The Violet Hold.
(8/9/2008) - Initial version, still very rough and certainly work in progress. If you spot any errors, mistakes, or just plain weirdness, please point it out so I can fix it. The changes to SWP/T6 gear have been included.

TODO: Glyphs, uncommon gems, update comments.

Introduction
While tanking my way through TBC, Berg's Tank Gear Rankings has been something I've enjoyed very much. Knowing the limitations of such gear rankings, it has still been a great resource when I wanted to make quantitative comparison between various pieces of tanking equipment.

It's in the spirit of that guide I've deciced to try making a similar tanking gear analysis for Wrath of the Lich King (WOTLK). Since WOTLK still is in beta and new gear is discovered all the time, this gear guide will evolve very fast in the beginning. Besides the new gear that is discovered, I would be surprised if Blizzard aren't going to change stats on items as the beta testing progresses.

The guide also includes some end-game raiding gear from TBC, since I guess many will be interested to know how long they can keep using their current equipment. I've tried to include a mix of the best TBC gear and gear that is rather easily obtainable.

[SIZE="4"]The Ranking Method[/SIZE]
In contrary to Berg I'm not going to use TankPoints, but instead some similar formulas I've derived myself with WOTLK in mind. The main difference is that this ranking method also uses Expertise in the calculations, which
makes quite a large impact due to the enormous amount of Expertise on a lot of gear these days.

Basically I calculate for how long a Warrior tank can survive getting beat up by a boss, without any heals. For each item I see how long it prolonges the tank's life, and bases the score on that.

It should be noted how this is all about averages, and is just one way to approach tank survival analysis. So please don't take the numbers provided to be the absolute truth.

[SIZE="3"]Assumptions[/SIZE]
Expertise as a way of reducing incoming damage
Seeing Expertise as a way of mitigating damage is quite a controversiel subject, and some might say that you only should rely on Expertise to produce threat, and the survival benefit it gives is questionable at best. It can also be argued that the primary survival benefit of Expertise is the decreased chance of getting insta-gibbed by an unfortunate series of parries. That feature of Expertise is surely very useful in many situations, but in the end it's a fact that Expertise decreases the overall damage you take. Basically, you can say that it decreases the average attack speed of the boss in the long run, since it decreases the occurances of parry haste.

The parry model I've used is as follows: If a parry occurs, the boss' next attack occurs 40% of its swing time earlier, unless there's less than 20% of its swing time remaining until next attack.

Furthermore, I've assumed that the tank uses an offensive ability that can be parried every Global Cooldown (GCD), and that he's using a 1.6s weapon.

This is obviously only a rough assumption since it's rarely possible to use every GCD, and the tank might even be using a weapon which is either slower or faster - or he might even have items with Haste Rating, or be affected by Bloodlust, etc. But in the end it won't do that much of a difference on this particular aspect.

The sterotypical melee boss
The boss our theoretical test dummy is fighting is indeed not very complicated. Basically it's just a big brute, smashing away with normal melee attacks. No special attack or abilities. I see this as a good approximation though, since from personal experience and looking through hundreds of my WWS parses, the vast majority of damage we take as tanks are of this type. Our boss has a swing time of 2 seconds and hit for 15000 raw damage (i.e. before mitigated by armor). Futhermore, it is assumed that the boss has a base parry chance of 16%.

The above numbers, especially the damage, is extremely likely to change as soon as I know more about the actual bosses of WOTLK.

Rating conversions
I've strictly used the level 80 combat rating conversions that are available in this Elitist Jerks thread:

Combat Ratings at level 80 - Elitist Jerks

As with everything in the beta, these are subject to change.

Baseline stats
You can see this as the "working point" used when calculating the highly non-linear scores. This is an extremely rough guess on my behalf, and I will change it when I know more.

The stats of our theoretical level 80 Warrior tank:

HP: 23k
Armor: 23k
Dodge chance: 20%
Parry chance: 20%
Block chance: 20%
Miss chance: 10%
Block value: 850
Parry reduction: 3%

[SIZE="4"]Threat Gear In WOTLK[/SIZE]
The primary itemization change in WOTLK regarding warrior threat generation, is how important Strength suddenly has become. In fact so important that Blizzard has decided to add much more Strength to current T6/SWP gear, mostly at the cost of decreased mitigation and avoidance.

When comparing TBC gear with WOTLK gear, you should obviously keep this in mind, although it shouldn't be that much of a concern when it comes to T6/SWP tanking gear now.

[SIZE="4"]Reading The List[/SIZE]
The entry for each item looks roughly like this:

(item name+link) (points) level quality
Source: where it's obtainable.

As soon as WOTLK go live and the new items are transfered to the main part of wowhead, I'll make proper item links to make it look neater.

Regarding Tier gear: For instance T7(10) will mean that it's a T7-token drop in a 10-man instance. Badge loot is marked in a smilar way.

[SIZE="4"]Crit Immunity[/SIZE]
When you level up from 70 to 80, you'll slowly see your crit reduction from defense drop. Keep an eye on it and make sure it don't drop below 5.6% if you intend to fight bosses or mobs 3 levels higher than yours. Xav has written an article about this problem, check it out: WotLK So you're heading to Northrend, huh? - TankSpot[/QUOTE]
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[En cours] Liste stuff wawa wotlk Empty Re: [En cours] Liste stuff wawa wotlk

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:05
Gems
Best Rare quality blue gem is Solid Sky Sapphire (24 Stamina), and I will assume it to be socketed all over the place. The new meta gem that gives 32 Stamina and 2% armor is assumed to be used.

Note that I assume old TBC gear is regemmed as well - this obviously adds more value to old items with a lot of sockets.

Meta gems
1. Austere Earthsiege Diamond (629p) Rare
The boss tanking meta gem. Scales directly with the quality of your gear. No reason not to have this as your primary meta gem.

2. Eternal Earthsiege Diamond (384p) Rare
This meta gem is kind of a joker. The benefit from using it scales with how much Strength, Block Value, and Block Chance you have. Certainly the meta gem to use if you have a dedicated "TPS" tanking hat. For non-raid tanking where mobs don't hit so hard, this meta gem will most likely be one offering the most damage reduction.

3. Effulgent Skyflare Diamond (322p) Rare
Interesting gem that besides adding Stamina also reduces spell damage taken. Its use seem pretty situational though.

4. Powerful Earthsiege Diamond (322p) Rare
Unless all bosses are spamming stuns, I don't think a tank will find much use of this meta gem.

Normal gems
1. Solid Dragon's Eye (271p) Epic [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
2. Thick Dragon's Eye (212p) Epic [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
3. Solid Majestic Zircon (198p) Epic [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
4. Enduring Eye of Zul (178p) Epic [color:1bed="blue"]Blue / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
5. Regal Dreadstone (177p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
6. Flashing Dragon's Eye (169p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
7. Defender's Dreadstone (162p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
8. Solid Sky Sapphire (159p) Rare [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
9. Stalwart Flawless Amertrine (156p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
10. Shifting Dreadstone (156p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
11. Thick King's Amber (156p) Epic [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
12. Subtle Cardinal Ruby (156p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
13. Delicate Dragon's Eye (153p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
14. Enduring Forest Emerald (142p) Rare [color:1bed="blue"]Blue / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
15. Regal Twilight Opal (142p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
16. Glimmering Flawless Ametrine (141p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
17. Defender's Twilight Opal (129p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
18. Guardian's Dreadstone (126p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
19. Flashing Cardinal Ruby (125p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
20. Stalwart Monarch Topaz (125p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
21. Shifting Twilight Opal (125p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
22. Thick Autumn's Glow (125p) Rare [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
23. Subtle Scarlet Ruby (125p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red
24. Delicate Cardinal Ruby (113p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
25. Glimmering Monarch Topaz (112p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
26. Resolute Flawless Ametrine (105p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
27. Sovereign Dreadstone (105p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
28. Guardian's Twilight Opal (101p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
29. Flashing Scarlet Ruby (100p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red
30. Forceful Eye of Zul (99p) Epic [color:1bed="blue"]Blue / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
31. Delicate Scarlet Ruby (91p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red
32. Resolute Monarch Topaz (84p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
33. Sovereign Twilight Opal (84p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue
34. Champion's Flawless Ametrine (83p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
35. Enchanted Tear (77p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
36. Precise Dragon's Eye (72p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
37. Champion's Monarch Topaz (67p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
38. Glinting Flawless Ametrine (57p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
39. Precise Cardinal Ruby (54p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
40. Chromatic Sphere (51p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="blue"]Blue / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
41. Precise Scarlet Ruby (43p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red
42. Accurate Flawless Ametrine (27p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
43. Accurate Monarch Topaz (22p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
44. Bold Dragon's Eye (14p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
45. Bold Cardinal Ruby (11p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red
46. Bold Scarlet Ruby (9p) Rare [color:1bed="red"]Red
47. Fierce Flawless Ametrine (6p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow
48. Etched Flawless Ametrine (6p) Epic [color:1bed="red"]Red / [color:1bed="yellow"]Yellow[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Jeu 6 Nov - 2:11, édité 1 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99072]Backs
Before WOTLK: If you're sporting at least the cloak obtainable from badges, there's really no reason for you to replace it before you can get Cloak of the Enemy (I don't know where it drops, probably a level 80 5-man, maybe on Heroic mode). After that, the next very significant upgrade is the Platinum Mesh Cloak token reward, but as far as I understand it's only available to 25-man raiders.

1. Cloak of the Shadowed Sun (1352p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
2. Platinum Mesh Cloak (1281p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Valor)
3. Gale-Proof Cloak (1270p) L80 Epic - Source: Obsidian Sanctum 10-man (Hard Mode)
4. Durable Nerubhide Cape (1053p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
5. Cloak of Armed Strife (884p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
6. Cloak of the Enemy (865p) L80 Rare - Source: The Nexus 5-man (Heroic)
7. Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions (858p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored)
8. Bloodbane's Resolve (767p) Rare - Source: Quest
9. Crimson Paragon's Cover (767p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
10. Cloak of Gushing Wound (744p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
11. Slikk's Cloak of Placation (738p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
12. Flowing Cloak of Command (724p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man
13. Pepe's Shroud of Pacification (593p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
14. Earthbound Cape (587p) L72 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
15. Thick Goblin Back Protector (549p) L74 Rare - Source: Vendor
16. Cloak of the Hardened Tortoise (538p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
17. Cloak of Tormented Skies (495p) L76 Uncommon - Source: Quest
18. Centrifuge Core Cloak (271p) L80 Rare - Source: The Oculus 5-man

Cloak Enchants
I somehow imagine that there's a yet-to-be-discovered +16 dodge rating enchant out there... Smile
As it looks now, the Defense Rating and the Armor enchants are pretty equal. What you chose depends on whether you're into maximizing your effective health or your avoidance. The +16 Agility enchant is a nice alternative in case you want to add some threat too.

Titanweave (189p)
+16 Defense Rating

Mighty Armor (178p)
+225 Armor

Superior Agility (140p)
+16 Agility[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:06, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99073]Chests
Before WOTLK: You probably don't want to replace your T6 (or better) before you enter Naxxramas. If you have something less than T6 for this slot, picking up Reanimated Armor from the Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man at level 80, seems like the a good idea. In any case, if you blow your badges on Chestplate of Stoicism, you won't replace it before level 80. If you have T5 chest armor or less you can pick up Agin's Crushing Carapace on the AH already at level 78.

1. Dragonstorm Breastplate (3601p) L80 Epic - Source: Obsidian Sanctum 25-man (Hard Mode)
2. Valorous Dreadnaught Breastplate (3524p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(25)
3. Chestguard of the Exhausted (3511p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
4. Breastplate of Tormented Rage (3426p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
5. Heroes' Dreadnaught Breastplate (3234p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(10)
6. Massive Skeletal Ribcage (3143p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
7. Breastplate of Agony's Aversion (2805p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
8. Icebane Chestguard (2765p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
9. Ziggurat Imprinted Chestguard (2738p) L80 Rare - Source: Drak'Tharon Keep 5-man (Heroic)
10. Breastplate of the Solemn Council (2725p) L80 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (The Wyrmrest Accord - Revered)
11. Sun-Emblazoned Chestplate (2576p) L80 Rare - Source: Halls of Stone 5-man (Heroic)
12. Reanimated Armor (2488p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man
13. Onslaught Chestguard (2460p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
14. Chestguard of the Warlord (2420p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Silver-Plated Battlechest (2398p) Rare - Source: Quest
16. Chestplate of Stoicism (2350p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
17. Breastplate of Undeath (2298p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
18. Agin's Crushing Carapace (2149p) L78 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
19. Destroyer Chestguard (2141p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
20. Ivory Reinforced Chestguard (2061p) L76 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (The Kalu'ak - Honored)
21. Clutch of the Storm Giant (1943p) Rare - Source: Quest
22. Battleplate of Unheard Ovation (1890p) Rare - Source: Quest
23. Glory of the Defender (1874p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
24. Warbringer Chestguard (1873p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
25. Panzar'Thar Breastplate (1816p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
26. Cultbreaker's Chestguard (1803p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
27. Savage Saronite Hauberk (1746p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
28. Chestplate of Conquest (1393p) L78 Rare - Source: BOP Crafted
29. Cobalt Chestpiece (1362p) L70 Uncommon - Source: BOE Crafted
30. Muck-Stained Carapace (1339p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
31. Blacksoul Protector's Hauberk (1335p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
32. Links of the Terrified Deity (1321p) Rare - Source: Quest

Chest Enchants
Yet again we see the effective health and the avoidance enchant being almost equal when it comes to raw survival. If you have problems reaching crit immunity, getting +16 Defense Rating on your chestpiece is a good idea.

Major Health (190p)
+200 Health

Greater Defense (189p)
+16 Defense Rating

Super Stats (159p)
+8 All Stats[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:07, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:06
[QUOTE=demog;99074]Feet
Before WOTLK: Unless you're blessed with the T6 feet off Felmyst, you should get your paws on a pair of Tempered Titansteel Treads as soon as you hit level 80. They're very good, and they can be crafted by blacksmiths - but since they're Epic quality, they'll probably be very expensive. The Rare ones from Old Stratholme are good too. If you don't have BT-level boots, get Tempered Saronite Boots crafted at level 75.

1. Kyzoc's Ground Stompers (2548p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Valor)
2. Sabatons of Endurance (2536p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
3. Plague-Impervious Boots (2300p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
4. Icebane Treads (1953p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
5. Tempered Titansteel Treads (1874p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
6. Onslaught Boots (1834p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
7. Inexorable Sabatons (1813p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
8. Sabatons of Draconic Vigor (1805p) L80 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (The Wyrmrest Accord - Revered)
9. Terrace Defence Boots (1792p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
10. Myrmidon's Treads (1687p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
11. Slaughterhouse Sabatons (1584p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man
12. Toxin-Tempered Sabatons (1584p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Knights of the Ebon Blade - Honored)
13. Rift Striders (1467p) L80 Rare - Source: The Nexus 5-man (Heroic)
14. Berserker's Sabatons (1462p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
15. Tempered Saronite Boots (1405p) L75 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
16. Jungle Stompers (1267p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
17. Spiked Titansteel Treads (1219p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
18. Enticing Sabatons (1095p) Rare - Source: Quest

Boot Enchants
Unless you feel slightly increased run speed is worth 7 Stamina, the +22 Stamina enchant is certainly the way to go for this slot.

Greater Fortitude (220p)
+22 Stamina

Heavy Borean Armor Kit /
Icewalker /
Tuskarr's Vitality (150p)
+15 Stamina (+other effects)

Superior Agility (140p)
+16 Agility[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:08, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:07
[QUOTE=demog;99075]Rings
Before WOTLK: There's a truckload of very good rings easily attainable. If you got the tanking ring from SWP or the one made available for badges in patch 2.4, you can keep that until you get into Naxxramas. All other pre-WOTLK rings can be replaced by various Rare quality rings, two of them even quest rewards.

1. Sand-Worn Band (1261p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
2. Keystone Great-Ring (1153p) L80 Epic - Source: Drak'Tharon Keep 5-man (Heroic)
3. Gatekeeper (1133p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
4. Titanium Earthguard Ring (1126p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
5. Signet of the Impregnable Fortress (1099p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Valor)
6. Signet of the Accord (1070p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Drop
7. Deflection Band (1045p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
8. Band of Torture (881p) L80 Rare - Source: The Oculus 5-man (Heroic)
9. Ring of Hardened Resolve (840p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
10. Nerubian Shield Ring (836p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
11. Titanium Frostguard Ring (819p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
12. Unsmashable Heavy Band (743p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
13. Staunch Signet (711p) Rare - Source: Quest
14. Ring of the Stalwart Protector (707p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Dragonflight Great-Ring (705p) L80 Rare - Source: The Oculus 5-man
16. Kurzel's Warband (689p) Rare - Source: Quest
17. Solid Platinum Band (680p) Rare - Source: Quest
18. Ring of Sundered Souls (643p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
19. Iceforged Battle Ring (621p) Rare - Source: Quest
20. Signet of Arachnathid Command (601p) L72 Rare - Source: Azjol-Nerub 5-man
21. Band of the Eternal Defender (583p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 526p on proc for 10 seconds
22. Band of the Abyssal Lord (567p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
23. Band of the Kirin Tor (529p) L80 Epic - Source: Vendor
24. Tooga's Lost Toenail (477p) L70 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
25. Circle of Death (453p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
26. Band of Frosted Thorns (440p) L80 Rare - Source: The Nexus 5-man
27. Worgen's Ring of Revitalization (430p) L72 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
28. Palladium Ring (357p) L77 Rare - Source: Halls of Stone 5-man
29. Kurzel's Rage (324p) Rare - Source: Quest[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:10, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99076]Hands
Before WOTLK: If you have the Felmyst gloves, don't replace them before Naxxramas. T6 gauntlets can be replaced when you hit level 80 by the BS-crafted Daunting Handguards. The difference is probably neclegtible though... And if you got the T6 set bonus, it won't be an upgrade. If you got anything less than T6, you can get a nice upgrade already at level 78.

1. Callous-Hearted Gauntlets (2419p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
2. Valorous Dreadnaught Handguards (2401p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(25)
3. Heroes' Dreadnaught Handguards (2173p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(10)
4. Gauntlets of the Master (2121p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
5. Gauntlets of the Disobedient (2111p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
6. Horn-Tipped Gauntlets (1950p) L80 Epic - Source: Gun'drak (Heroic)
7. Fireproven Gauntlets (1937p) L80 Epic - Source: Faction Reward (Kirin Tor - Exalted)
8. Borderland Fortress Grips (1930p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
9. Gauntlets of the Water Revenant (1742p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
10. Gauntlets of Vigilance (1659p) Rare - Source: Quest
11. Gauntlets of Dragon Wrath (1651p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
12. Daunting Handguards (1645p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
13. Refined Ore Gloves (1618p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE
14. Giant-Sized Gauntlets (1594p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Frenzyheart Tribe - Revered)
15. Onslaught Handguards (1557p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
16. Tempered Saronite Gauntlets (1548p) L78 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
17. Expelling Gauntlets (1344p) Rare - Source: Quest
18. Fists of Loken (1319p) L80 Rare - Source: Halls of Lightning 5-man
19. Gauntlets of Capture (1304p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
20. Gauntlets of Enforcement (1286p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
21. Demolisher's Grips (1242p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
22. Gauntlets of the Disturbed Giant (1227p) Rare - Source: Quest
23. Handguards of the Sanguine Gladiator (1192p) Rare - Source: Quest
24. Jayde's Reinforced Handguards (1190p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
25. Grips of the Valiant Champion (1137p) L72 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
26. Destroyer Handguards (1133p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
27. Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden (1119p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
28. Warbringer Handguards (1092p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
29. Charged Earthlink Grips (774p) Rare - Source: Quest

Glove Enchants
For survival go for either +20 Agility or +15 Stamina - it's mostly up to personal preferences. For threat there's no real reason to take the Expertise enchant over Armsman. +2% Threat is far superior to +15 Expertise in terms of threat, and the +10 Parry Rating offers more damage reduction as well.

Major Agility (175p)
+20 Agility

Heavy Borean Armor Kit (150p)
+15 Stamina

Armsman (94p)
+2% Threat and +10 Parry Rating

Expertise (61p)
+15 Expertise Rating[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:11, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99077]Heads
Before WOTLK: The hat off Kil'jaeden will stay fresh for a long time, as it's arguable better than even T7. The Illidan faceplate will last to Naxxramas too, but it's outclassed by T7. The Rare quality Arcane-Shielded Helm is extremely good, certainly better damage reduction than T7, which in turn offers more balanced stats. T5/T6/tuskguard can be replaced by a quest reward before hitting level 80.

The new Rare quality engineering helmet is extremely good and is already available at level 72.

1. Helm of Vital Protection (3295p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
2. Thane's Tainted Greathelm (3148p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
3. Platehelm of the Great Wyrm (3015p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
4. Valorous Dreadnaught Greathelm (2876p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(25)
5. Arcane-Shielded Helm (2793p) L80 Rare - Source: The Nexus 5-man (Heroic)
6. Crown of Dath'Remar (2699p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
7. Heroes' Dreadnaught Greathelm (2622p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(10)
8. Armored Titanium Goggles (2425p) L72 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted (Engineering Required)
9. Tempered Titansteel Helm (2425p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
10. Hard Khorium Goggles (2386p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
11. Faceplate of the Impenetrable (2352p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
12. Plate Helm of the Egg-Guardian (2318p) L80 Rare - Source: The Oculus 5-man
13. The Crusader's Resolution (2041p) Rare - Source: Quest
14. Battleworn Tuskguard (1957p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Destroyer Greathelm (1930p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
16. Onslaught Greathelm (1903p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
17. Planetary Helm (1880p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
18. Tempered Saronite Helm (1842p) L76 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
19. Greathelm of the Unyielding Bull (1840p) L75 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
20. Greathelm of the Titan Protectorate (1718p) Rare - Source: Quest
21. Warbringer Greathelm (1661p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
22. Helmet of the Dedicated (1563p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
23. Spiked Titansteel Helm (1538p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
24. Brann's Lost Mining Helmet (1221p) L77 Rare - Source: Halls of Stone 5-man[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:12, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:08
[QUOTE=demog;99078]Leggings
Before WOTLK: All BT/Hyjal/SWP/Patch 2.4 Badge-leggings will last you to Naxxramas. Otherwise, get the Daunting Legplates crafted by a BS when you hit level 80. T6 leggings took quite a hard beating with the nerf-bat when they changed T6 to include more Strength.

1. Legplates of Sovereignty (3689p) L80 Epic - Source: Malygos 25-man
2. Valorous Dreadnaught Legguards (3494p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(25)
3. Dragon Brood Legguards (3283p) L80 Epic - Source: Obsidian Sanctum 25-man
4. Heroes' Dreadnaught Legguards (3131p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(10)
5. Greaves of Turbulence (3105p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
6. Legplates of Inescapable Death (2832p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
7. Bolstered Legplates (2727p) L80 Epic - Source: The Violet Hold 5-man (Heroic)
8. Legplates of the Infinite Drakonid (2659p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man (Heroic)
9. Felstrength Legplates (2639p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
10. Ley-Guardian's Legguards (2594p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
11. Special Issue Legplates (2365p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Argent Crusade - Honored)
12. Daunting Legplates (2320p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
13. Sunguard Legplates (2231p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
14. Praetorian's Legguards (2205p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Iron Colossus Legplates (2109p) Rare - Source: Quest
16. Onslaught Legguards (2031p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
17. Tempered Saronite Legplates (1841p) L74 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
18. Ancient Royal Legguards (1765p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man
19. Destroyer Legguards (1762p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
20. Leggings of Forceful Purification (1761p) Rare - Source: Quest
21. Legplates of the Oculus Guardian (1698p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
22. Warbringer Legguards (1591p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
23. Legplates of Dominion (1567p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
24. Muradin's Lost Greaves (1410p) L74 Rare - Source: Drak'Tharon Keep 5-man

Leg Enchants
I haven't seen any WOTLK leg armor kits yet, but I assume there'll be some.[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:12, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99079]Necklaces
Before WOTLK: Regardless of what you have now, you can replace it with a Blue item as soon as you reach level 80.

1. Boundless Ambition (1283p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
2. Heritage (1188p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
3. Drakescale Collar (1139p) L80 Epic - Source: Quest
4. Amulet of Autopsy (1122p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
5. Chained Military Gorget (1056p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Heroism)
6. Shadowseeker's Pendant (901p) L80 Rare - Source: Ahn'kahet 5-man (Heroic)
7. Medallion of the Disgraced (871p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
8. Pendant of the Nathrezim (853p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man (Heroic)
9. Titanium Earthguard Chain (794p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
10. Amulet of Deflected Blows (776p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man
11. Collar of the Pit Lord (698p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
12. Torta's Oversized Choker (681p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
13. Cast Steel Choker (677p) Rare - Source: Quest
14. Pendant of the Titans (655p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Betrayer's Choker (632p) Rare - Source: Quest
16. Woven Steel Necklace (530p) Rare - Source: Quest
17. Tiled-Stone Pendant (511p) Rare - Source: Quest
18. Choker of the Betrayer (396p) Rare - Source: Quest
19. Brooch of Deftness (374p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
20. Chain of the Tolling Bell (235p) Rare - Source: Quest[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:13, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99080]Ranged
Before WOTLK: The WOTLK-version of the Khorium Destroyer is apparently BOE anyway and is godly. Looks pretty expensive though. If you can't be bothered putting a WOTLK gem into your old Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer, pick up Dorian's Prybar which is a quest reward.

1. Nestingway 4000 (645p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
2. Amanitar Skullbow (466p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
3. Drakkari Hunting Bow (420p) L76 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man
4. Envoy of Mortality (406p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
5. Stolen Vrykul Harpoon (402p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Frenzyheart Tribe - Revered)
6. Titanium Compound Bow (376p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
7. Rifle of the Stoic Guardian (363p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
8. Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer (337p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
9. Dorian's Prybar (332p) Rare - Source: Quest
10. Legionkiller (319p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
11. Projectile Activator (291p) L80 Rare - Source: Halls of Lightning 5-man
12. Sin'dorei Recurve Bow (276p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Horde Expedition - Revered)
13. Sawed-off Hand Cannon (276p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Alliance Vanguard - Revered)
14. Deadly Razordarts (206p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
15. Deadly Saronite Dirk (72p) L76 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:14, édité 3 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:09
[QUOTE=demog;99081]Shields
Before WOTLK: If you don't have the SWP or the Illidan shield, you should get a Saronite Defender crafted already at level 73. Regardless of what you have now you can replace it with another crafted shield at level 77 (Saronite Bulwark).

The best shield known at the moment drops from the 25-man version of Naxxramas. The one available for badges is also very good, and it should be rather easily obtainable given enough time. Titansteel Shield Wall is almost as good and can be crafted by any blacksmith due to the recipe being available from trainers... And since the mats are kinda unexotic too I assume this is the shield everyone will be using until they get something from Naxxramas.

In TBC, the jump from a blue shield to an epic shield was the largest upgrade you could ever get - in WOTLK it seems like the gab has been closed slightly.

1. Hero's Surrender (5718p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
2. Wall of Terror (5654p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
3. Barricade of Eternity (5622p) L80 Epic - Source: Eye of Eternity 10-man
4. Crygil's Discarded Plate Panel (5323p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Heroism)
5. Titansteel Shield Wall (5245p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
6. The Skull of Ruin (5125p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
7. Royal Crest of Lordaeron (5125p) L80 Epic - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man (Heroic)
8. Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall (4931p) L80 Epic - Source: PVP
9. Bulwark of the Noble Protector (4828p) L80 Rare - Source: The Nexus 5-man (Heroic)
10. Hateful Gladiator's Shield Wall (4721p) L80 Epic - Source: PVP
11. Leeka's Shield (4580p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man
12. Savage Gladiator's Shield Wall (4460p) L80 Rare - Source: PVP
13. Saronite Bulwark (4352p) L77 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
14. Sword Breaker's Bulwark (4293p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Riot Shield (4217p) L75 Rare - Source: The Violet Hold 5-man
16. Bulwark of the Warchief (4059p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Horde Expedition - Revered)
17. Bulwark of Azzinoth (4045p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 1317p on proc for 10 seconds+Z89
18. Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart (3858p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
19. Saronite Defender (3840p) L73 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
20. Blade-Binding Bulwark (3782p) L76 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
21. Shield of the Lion-hearted (3712p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Alliance Vanguard - Revered)
22. Bulwark of the Tormented God (3682p) Rare - Source: Quest
23. Iron Coffin Lid (3474p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
24. Bulwark of the Amani Empire (3416p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
25. Aldori Legacy Defender (3333p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
26. Bloody Bulwark (3007p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
27. Shield of Impenetrable Darkness (2911p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:15, édité 3 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99082]Trinkets
Before WOTLK: The new Jewelcrafter's-only trinket is very good, but I guess we'll have to see more trinkets before saying anything on this matter.

1. Indestructible Alchemist's Stone (904p) L75 Rare - Source: BOP Crafted
2. Figurine - Ruby Hare (726p) L80 Rare - Source: BOP Crafted
3. Repelling Charge (679p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
Notes: 2872p on use for 15 seconds every 3 minutes
4. Valor Medal of the First War (677p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Heroism)
Notes: 2773p on use for 20 seconds every 2 minutes
5. Shadowmoon Insignia (544p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 1575p on use for 20 seconds every 3 minutes
6. Sonic Booster (535p) L80 Rare - Source: BOP Crafted
7. Darkmoon Card: Greatness (521p) L80 Epic - Source: Quest
Notes: (300 STR)p on proc for 15 seconds
8. Commendation of Kael'thas (377p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 1930p on proc for 10 seconds every 30 seconds
9. Scarab of Displacement (332p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 2108p on use for 15 seconds every 3 minutes
10. Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch (299p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 4168p on use for 10 seconds every 2 minutes
11. Lavanthor's Talisman (187p) L80 Rare - Notes: (440 BLV)p on use for 20 seconds every 2 minutes
12. Mark of Norgannon (184p) L80 Epic - Source: Malygos 25-man
13. Steely Naaru Sliver (144p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 1899p on use for 15 seconds every 5 minutes[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:15, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99083]Belts
Before WOTLK: Regardless of what you have now, you'd be able to replace it with something from a level 80 5-man.

1. Ancient Aligned Girdle (2305p) L80 Epic - Source: Ajzol-Nerub 5-man (Heroic)
2. Ablative Chitin Girdle (2249p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
3. Waistguard of Living Iron (2054p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Heroism)
4. Fleshless Girdle (1868p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
5. Waistguard of the Risen Knight (1846p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
6. Icebane Girdle (1811p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Crafted
7. Waistguard of the Tutor (1775p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
8. Skadi's Iron Belt (1756p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man (Heroic)
9. Onslaught Waistguard (1705p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
10. Girdle of Obscuring (1595p) L80 Rare - Source: The Oculus 5-man
11. Girdle of Stability (1550p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
12. Girdle of the Fearless (1379p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
13. Flame-Bathed Steel Girdle (1366p) L80 Epic - Source: The Nexus 5-man (Heroic)
14. Tempered Saronite Belt (1307p) L74 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
15. Gutbuster of Aldur'thar (1159p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
16. Spiked Metal Cilice (1086p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:16, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

Jeu 6 Nov - 2:10
[QUOTE=demog;99085]Weapons
If you pick a weapon where you benefit from weapon specialization (+5 expertise), then you can add around 150-160 points to the number shown below. And that's just for the damage reduction, ignoring the nice threat bonus completely.

Before WOTLK: We haven't seen many decent WOTLK tanking weapons yet. The sword from Utgarde Pinnacle is something you want to get, unless you're an Orc with The Brutalizer from BT. A lot of very slow weapons that obviously are intended for tanking... Pretty strange, but I guess it's because Blizzard intend to be threat from heroic strike less significant.

1. Last Laugh (982p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
Notes: 1.6 speed
2. Broken Promise (845p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
Notes: 2.5 speed
3. Slayer of the Lifeless (807p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
Notes: 1.5 speed
4. Red Sword of Courage (704p) L80 Epic - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man (Heroic)
5. Cloudstrider's Waraxe (655p) L80 Rare - Source: The Oculus 5-man (Heroic)
Notes: 1.9 speed
6. Infantry Assault Blade (655p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Keep 5-man (Heroic)
Notes: 2.6 speed
7. Eternally Folded Blade (592p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man
8. Split Greathammer (585p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
9. Hammer of Quiet Mourning (544p) Rare - Source: Quest
10. The Unbreakable Will (530p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
11. Blade of the Empty Void (525p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
12. Cresent of Brooding Fury (520p) Rare - Source: Quest
Notes: 2.6 speed
13. Avool's Sword of Jin (457p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Drop
14. The Brutalizer (450p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Warsong Punisher (426p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Horde Expedition - Revered)
16. Hammer of the Alliance Vanguard (426p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (Alliance Vanguard - Revered)
17. Quickblade of Cold Return (423p) Rare - Source: Quest
18. Mallet of the Tides (389p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
Notes: 1.7 speed
19. King's Defender (373p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
20. Corroded Saronite Woundbringer (337p) L78 Rare - Source: BOP Crafted
Notes: 1.8 speed
21. Meathook's Slicer (325p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man
22. Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade (305p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
23. Lydia's Sharpened Swordbreaker (272p) L74 Rare - Source: BOE Drop

Weapon Enchants
We've yet to see the "Mongoose" of WOTLK, so it's hard to tell at the moment which enchant you should go for on your weapons.

Exceptional Agility (228p)
+26 Agility[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:17, édité 3 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99086]Bracers
Before WOTLK: T6 bracers will last until Naxxramas, otherwise get the bracers from Utgarde Pinnacle. If you don't even have the BT bracers, get a blacksmith to make you Tempered Saronite Bracers when you reach level 77.

1. Bracers of the Unholy Knight (1858p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
2. Bracers of Dalaran's Parapets (1640p) L80 Epic - Source: Badge Reward (Emblem of Valor)
3. Minion Bracers (1592p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
4. Bracers of the Herald (1592p) L80 Epic - Source: Ahn'kahet 5-man (Heroic)
5. Bindings of the Hapless Prey (1518p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
6. Onslaught Wristguards (1360p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
7. Bindings of Dark Will (1339p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man (Heroic)
8. Svala's Bloodied Shackles (1265p) L80 Rare - Source: Utgarde Pinnacle 5-man
9. Cast Iron Shackles (1063p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE
10. Bracers of Reverence (1043p) Rare - Source: Quest
11. Tempered Saronite Bracers (1018p) L77 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
12. Eternium Shell Bracers (1009p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
13. Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx (795p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK

Bracer Enchants
Stamina all the way.

Major Stamina (160p)
+16 Stamina

Greater Stats (119p)
+6 All Stats

Expertise (61p)
+15 Expertise Rating[/QUOTE]

Dernière édition par Damlock le Lun 24 Nov - 13:18, édité 2 fois
Damlock
Damlock
Admin
Admin

[QUOTE=demog;99099]Shoulders
Before WOTLK: SWP shoulders should last until Naxxramas, anything less can be replaced at level 76 by BS-crafted BOE shoulders. But again, don't break your T6 set bonus for it. QR BTBlue3 Plate Tank Shoulder - PH (nice name, rolls off the tongue) is better than anything below T5 and is from a level 71 quest.

1. Valorous Dreadnaught Pauldrons (2576p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(25)
2. Pauldrons of Unnatural Death (2560p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 25-man
3. Burdened Shoulderplates (2356p) L80 Epic - Source: ??
4. Heroes' Dreadnaught Pauldrons (2345p) L80 Epic - Source: T7(10)
5. Abomination Shoulderblades (2278p) L80 Epic - Source: Naxxramas 10-man
6. Wapach's Spaulders of Solidarity (2142p) L80 Epic - Source: BOE Drop
7. Iron Dwarf Smith Pauldrons (1986p) L80 Rare - Source: Halls of Lightning 5-man (Heroic)
8. Pauldrons of the Colossus (1918p) L80 Rare - Source: ?? 5-man (Heroic)
9. Crusader's Square Pauldrons (1870p) L80 Rare - Source: Old Stratholme 5-man
10. Pauldrons of Perseverance (1855p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
11. Tempered Saronite Shoulders (1834p) L76 Rare - Source: BOE Crafted
12. Glimmershell Shoulder Protectors (1715p) L78 Rare - Source: Faction Reward (??)
13. Pauldrons of Reconnaissance (1652p) Rare - Source: Quest
14. Onslaught Shoulderguards (1609p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
15. Pauldrons of Abyssal Fury (1564p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
16. Destroyer Shoulderguards (1517p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
17. Warbringer Shoulderguards (1488p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
18. Tundra Pauldrons (1466p) Rare - Source: Quest
19. Pauldrons of Stone Resolve (1466p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
20. Pauldrons of the Lightning Revenant (1441p) L80 Rare - Source: BOE Drop
21. Ebon Pauldrons (1405p) Uncommon - Source: Quest
22. Mantle of Abrahmis (1328p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
23. Merciless Gladiator's Plate Shoulders (1284p) L70 Epic - Source: Pre-WOTLK
24. Bone-Polished Iceplate Shoulders (1279p) Rare - Source: Quest